Jun 15, 2015

Bonjour France! Hello England!

I fell in love with Paris. It's such a charming city. Although we only stayed in Paris for two days, it was a good visit. Brighton, England is another charming city I got a chance to visit. Unfortunately we didn't do much... we were only in Brighton for a music festival. The festival was crazy, let's just leave it at that. London was breathtaking. It reminded me a bit of Seattle. It was cold too; something I miss a lot. That weekend went by so quickly that all I remember is being in a train all the time. Speaking of that, props to Europe and their transportation system. I can go anywhere I want to go over here for an inexpensive price...

Notre Dame de Paris!

 Top of the Eiffel Tower.


 Thanks Jenman for recommending Pierre Hermes macarons! Best I've ever had.







 Officially a Hufflepuff.






No comments:

Post a Comment